Geez, that Santa is a GRUMP! Good girl Pressly I wouldn't have sat on his lap!!
I hate Santa. But LOVE PRESSLY! She looks so darn cute.
Chelsea you seriously have the cutest little girl! I love this picture she always looks so happy!
I agree, why was Santa so unfriendly? I mean, how can you be when your around Princess P?She's beautiful and we LOVE her!Apparently even private (weird) you have to moderate comments. - Are you still private?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Geez, that Santa is a GRUMP! Good girl Pressly I wouldn't have sat on his lap!!
I hate Santa. But LOVE PRESSLY! She looks so darn cute.
Chelsea you seriously have the cutest little girl! I love this picture she always looks so happy!
I agree, why was Santa so unfriendly? I mean, how can you be when your around Princess P?
She's beautiful and we LOVE her!
Apparently even private (weird) you have to moderate comments. - Are you still private?
Post a Comment