Saturday, January 16, 2010

Dear anonymous!!

Please do not leave anonymous comments on my profile! If you care that much tell me who you are or talk to me in person and not leave an anonymous comment. Also one month away is not the end of the world... also if you are that worried buy us one then. Sorry money does not grow on trees for us and we were givin it.
Sincerely,
Pressly's mom who loves and adores her more then anything in this world.

5 comments:

Robbie and Shay said...

Story needed!!! There is a way in your settings to not allow someone to leave anonymous comments. Love you - sorry people are retarded.

Melissa said...

Um... WHAT????

Brett and Lex said...

...What happened? Pressly is so cute! Good work, Chels!

Michelle loves Landon said...

Ew I hate it when people leave rude comments! I had one on my blog a little while ago. I think if they don't like what the read then they shouldn't read it...or comment on it.

Clark Family said...

WHAT?? What's this about?? I'd like to add...Annonymous, I don't like you,and I don't even know you.