Saturday, December 26, 2009

Randoms in December

December has come and gone! SO much went on...

My nephew Braxton turned 16 on Dec 1st!! He drives and everything... and if anyone knows of any cute girls, he can now date ;-) Although he does fine on his own! I love this boy and can not believe how time flies, I still remember him with a Binky in his mouth!

I turned 23 on December 9th... sheesh I am getting old! ;-) Not much happened on my birthday... I worked all day then I thought Jordan was going to be in Idaho but he came home early! I also got to go to lunch with my mom and mother in law... went to dinner with my family for my brother and my birthday. Also had a wonderful birthday party the following Sunday with Jordan's side of the family! It was so much fun and loved being with Jordan's parents, Shay and Robbie's cute family and Weston and Nikki's cute family and of course gma and gpa Hooper!


We also had my family Christmas party in Provo that was SO much fun... and of course forgot my camera..also my friends and I got together (forgot my camera) also Jordan's family had a Christmas party (also forgot my camera!) Since I forgot to take a lot of pictures during December I took A LOT on Christmas day (below post)... but here are some random December pictures!



Some puppy cuddles


Some Pressly being as cute as always wearing mommies hat

Pressly eating string cheese... and I look over and she had it on her nose :-)

Our Christmas Decorations

Our Christmas Tree!

My FIRST attempt at doing a pony tail... still not enough hair :-(
Pressly

Dexter, Pressly and Sadie

No comments: