Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Boy or Girl?

So we had our 3rd doctor appt today! I am going on 16 weeks! Feeling GREAT, and just trying to have fun (besides school and work). Also kinda depressing how I can not fit into my pants anymore really. I love maternity pants though, I think they are super comfy!

Oh so we are 85% sure we are having a little baby GIRL! We should be positive by Oct. 2nd b/c that is when we have our BIG ultrasound! Everyone is SO excited! So for the most part I hope it stays a girl, b/c I think a lot of people might be a little disappointed if it changes. Jordan and I are pretty much easy going about it either way, I mean yeah we both kinda wanted a boy, but we are excited either way! We already have about 4 names picked out, so my niece Kallee thinks we should draw a name out of a hat and that is how we should choose it, but we will see!

The only thing is if it stays as a girl (which I am pretty sure it will, I thought it was a girl all along, so did Jordan), Jordan may have to give me a weekly allowance, so I do not spoil her too much! :-)

Here are some of our pictures from today, I still have not taken ANY belly pictures, I dunno, I just do not really want to see how BIG I am, the mirror says enough (oh and not fitting into my pants)



7 comments:

Robbie and Shay said...

SHE'S beautiful! I am so excited for a new GIRL in our family!! We love you and baby!

Megan Knowles said...

chels that is so exciting congratulations! I am so happy for you both...

Nik said...

Yeah for new babies! And cousins! And nieces! Congrats Mom and Dad! We are so happy and can't (well, okay we can)to meet her (or him, if new information comes)!

Jewels said...

YAY a GIRL!!! Girls are SOOOOOO much fun...but you'll definitely need an allowance...I have one and I still spoil Madi!! :)

We wont get to attempt to find out until Oct. 10, but we'll know for sure for sure by Halloween....we both kinda have a hunch its a boy...althouh, my inside gut feeling is another girl! :) We'll see though!!

That's so great though! If you have any questions, want advice, anything...feel free to ask...I've been there! :)

Breezy Weekes said...

Well congratulations! I've been holding back buying anything, anticipating the sex of the baby...I'll still wait till after your next appt. to start shopping..but oh buying girl stuff is soooooo fun!! Amelie's closet is out of control!
See you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

A girl?! Yay! That is awesome! I am so so so excited for you guys!

Clark Family said...

Yea!! I'm excited for you guys!! I love shopping for little girls! We still need to get together! It's been way too long.