My sister in law and brother added Lawson Nathan to their family September 5th 2008! He was a little over 5 lbs and the cutest little tiny baby! I was so excited, I am so close to my brother and his family. My nieces and now nephewS are like my brothers and sisters, I have always babysat them, and have been so lucky to be blessed with them in my life! There is a seven year gap between Lawson and his sister Josie! So it is fun b/c it is like their first, plus this baby will be only 6 months apart from ours! I am SO happy our baby will have a close cousin on my side of the family, no worries about Jordan's family! ;-)




Also I felt baby move for the first time! I am not 100% sure it was, but I have never felt anything like it before really, and I am 15 weeks, so I figured and hoped it would be sooner then later!
5 comments:
Yay!! Feeling the baby move for the first time is such an amazing feeling! I love it!! It's so unreal huh? When do you guys find out what it is?
What a cutie!!
So cute! I love when new borns come into the world. I hope you have fun with him!
Hey! Congrats! Having a baby is so much fun!! You will love it!!
so precious!!!
Post a Comment