I've been tagged! 8 Things
Thanks Megan! :-)
8 TV Shows I love To Watch
1 The Office
2 American Idol
3 Fringe
4 It's me or the dog
5 John and Kate plus 8
6 America's got talent
7 House
8 Hannah Montana
8 Favorite Restaurants
1 Chilis
2 Red Robin
3 Olive Garden
4 Happy Sumo
5 Cafe Rio
6 Rumbi's
7 Applebees
8 Pf changs
8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1 woke up at 7 am
2 Went to work by 8
3 worked on my homework
4 sold our Ikea thing to a nice lady, and my mother in law gave away half her kitchen to her... haha
5 put together our new directv receiver
6 Made dinner for my amazing hard working husband
7 Tried working out, watching the Greatest Loser sure makes you want to work out, but starting to get bigger, I feel like I am an uncordinated blop
8 read some of my book, and feel asleep
8 Things I am Looking Forward To
1 Finding out what I got on my math test..... kinda nervous actually
2 Having Jordan get through school, and this semester be over for me
3 Having our baby girl in 22 weeks
4 Jordan getting a job with benefits, so I can do more school and when my baby comes be able to spend more time with her
5 Feeling the baby, and having Jordan feel her
6 December b/c we are going on our "honeymoon" to california
7 Getting a puppy one of these days
8 getting out of debt
8 Things on my Wish List
1 Getting Jordan his apple laptop
2 Someone would paay off our cars
3 Getting an education should be cheaper
4 To be the best mommy to my little girl
5 time, so I could learn to be more creative and productive
6 that everyone in my family always is happy and healthy
7 A new wardrobe
8 have a happy healthy baby girl, and no more getting sick or back pain or anything
I tag: All my friends AND family
2 comments:
chels you rock! you are the only one who has done it so far!!
Chelsea! Dude, now they think our baby's a BOY, not a girl anymore!! Oh well...how are you feeling? How far along are you now?? Keep in touch!
Post a Comment