Sunday, July 25, 2010

Cabin 2010

We went to my brothers cabin last weekend. Chris, Lori, Braxton, Kallee, Josie Lawson, Vicki, Shane, Jackson, Sam, Abbi, Emma, Me, Jordan, Pressly and my mom, oh and Dexter! We had a blast... played card games went to Big Judd's....
went four wheeling....
Pressly loved four-wheeling. Our first long trip on them we headed to the hot springs that come out of the mountain just on the other side of Yellowstone. It was so beautiful! The drive there was amazing, and Pressly slept the whole time sitting between me and Daddy.







It is called the warm river, but it was pretty cold! Wading for a few minutes and your legs would go numb, but it felt good and the water was so fresh and clean




Lawson almost ran off the edge of this cliff.... my heart skipped about 5 beats this day!


The first time we went down Emma rode with me. It was nice, although every so often she would tell me she wants to jump in. The river was pretty swift, it was not calm by any means. I kept telling her no. Well my brother did not warn me where we get out at... so the next thing we know my brother is yelling me to paddle over. It was a little hard with Emma and I in one tube! So I tried, and we were going nowhere. Next my brother yells, there is a waterfall up ahead... I panic jump out and am skiing along the rocks at the bottom. I can not stop. The current was pulling me and mu shoes were just sliding along the bottom. Finally I got a little bit of grip and started walking toward the side. My aunt Vicki comes to help us and as soon as she gets close enough Emma jumps in her arms, and there goes my Aunt Vicki and Emma down the river. My aunt Vicki finally got some ground and eventually made her way to the side, and so did I! But I was a little scared, I won't lie. Also Emma got the jumping in experience, and the second run we did she did not want to go!


We tried Pressly down the river, but she HATED the life jacket, it did not fit her well. So we left her with grandma and aunt Lori. 





We enjoyed going on walks, playing games, playing in the loft! I can not wait to go back!


1 comment:

Robbie and Shay said...

Next Stop...Island Park with the Rauzi's. Cabins are so so fun! Love you guys!