July 5th we went to the Layton Parade, this we were with a lot more family and it was a lot of fun!
Our little family
Pressly waved to everyone in the parade
After the Parade Chris and Lori, Josie and Lawson came over to swim and have a BBQ at our house. Pressly loves having cousins over...
Then we went to the Layton Fireworks. We fought the crowds and laid a blanket down after the parade to save our spot. I have not fought the crowds to watch fireworks in years! But let me tell you I want to do it every year. There is nothing like sitting directly under the fireworks, hearing all the sounds and everything. We loved it!
So altogether our 4th of July was filled with family fun! Only thing that bugged me was that someone stole my blanket I laid down for the parade Sunday night. Mine was the only one that was stolen. I was kinda bummed, but at least my aunts blankets saved our spot!
No comments:
Post a Comment