Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Easter pictures and being 13 months

Pressly's Easter pictures! I can not believe she is 13 months today!
A few things she loves to do lately:
-climb the stairs (is a pro)
-get into every cupboard and anything that will make the house messy
- loves to growl 
-is completely off the bottle and binki (as of about a month ago)
-is very good at baby signs, especially saying more
-loves singing and loves dancing
-loves her puppies and will pat her leg telling them "more" (means come)
-loves trying to put on her own socks, shoes, shirts, pants and hair bows on 
-LOVES her mommy, is defiantly a mommies girl, and I love it (she loves her daddy too)
-really likes to talk on the phone, and will put it upside down to her ear and just start jabbering away
-loves kids, any kids... we go to the store she has to say "hi" and laugh at them 
She is our little chunky monkey princess... and we LOVE her soooo much!





She was determined to hold the soccer ball, what can I say she LOVES soccer already :-)

4 comments:

John n Shannon said...

She is a spitting image of Jordan I must say. Glad to hear she is a Mommy's girl. Makes all the hard work worth it. Adorable girl in an adorable dress. I need to teach Addison some signs.

Nate & Mandi said...

Cute!

Erin said...

She is so stinkin' cute, Chels! Just beautiful. I really enjoyed your post about the man you met at school who survived cancer. That was awesome.

Wow, this sounds so weird but you guys are getting so big! I just think about your old soccer games and you all seemed so little. Time flies. Looking forward to seeing you in July at Alix's wedding, I'm sure.

Clark Family said...

I love these!!! She's so darling. I love that you write about what she's doing and what she likes. I need to start doing that for E.