This last weekend the weather was so nice! So we decided to enjoy the out doors and go to the park, Pressly and the dogs loved it!
Besides still going to school, (have made it halfway! Yay), working, trying to teach Pressly to walk.. she is so close, and missing Jordan constantly... life is crazy, but so much fun. We are defiantly keeping busy.
Also I have had a little bit of time (although I probably should be studying or cleaning) on ribonz, it is nice to take a break sometimes and work on new things, I am starting to make "big people" things. It's fun!
Also I chopped my hair off! I can not even do a ponytail anymore, I had a love/hate relationship with that idea, but I went for it, and I do LOVE it, and so does Jordan, for he is all that matters anyways.







2 comments:
I love your short hair! Cute head band too!
presley is so stinking cute! What a doll!
Post a Comment