Tuesday, January 26, 2010

First Birthday!


Can't wait to see you there!
I will be mailing these out within the next few days!!!
My friend Courtney did these invitations, aren't they SOOO cute!? If interested in any type of invitations e-mail her! She does an EXCELLENT job for a great price!
courtney.hansen68@gmail.com

I can not find my camera extension cord to upload pictures. BUT here are a few updates about Pressly!
-Can OFFICIALLY crawl, and is starting to get into everything
-Still only has two bottom teeth, BUT her two top teeth are trying to come in!
-She loves to say dada, mama, uh oh, and mimics everything we do
-loves her bear blankie and only takes or BB(binkie) when she is ready for bed or a nap
- LOVES her dogs and now crawls all over them and pats them, plays tug a war with them, and loves to feed them
- loves anything you put in front of her to eat

As for Me, I am keeping busy with school, work and of course being the best mom and wife I can be!! It has been SOOO hard working, let alone going back to school and being away from my Pressly, but I think it is the most important thing to make Pressly proud of me, and help provide for my family. Sometimes life gives you lemons, you make lemonade! Also I am busy planning Pressly's birthday, I can not believe she is almost a year old.
Oh and still working on and selling my Ribonz (ribonz)

Jordan is not working a lot right now, but still finding side jobs and helping so much with Pressly and the house. He will be going back to Idaho for a few months... (Boo!) But he is such an amazing dad and husband and works so hard for us! We love him sooo much! Although his PS3 has been his BEST friend the last few months... (never buy your husband a game system!) I love my nerd though!


6 comments:

Jamie said...

Pressly is so dang cute! It was good to see you guys again on Sunday. I hear ya on how hard it is being away from your kids. It totally sucks! Just remember that you guys are great parents no matter what anyone says. :)

Clark Family said...

I love the invitations! So cute! And we will be there!

MammaLee said...

This is the cutest invitation ever! Did Courtney take the picture too? I am so proud of all you do. You run circles around me. I'm such a proud parent, and G'ma. I love you all.

Michelle loves Landon said...

Your little girl is ADORABLE! And the invitations are SO cute too!

Courtney Hansen said...

Awe. :) love love love that girl! The invites were easy since she is so stinkin' cute! Thanks for letting me do them! :) love you both!!

Courtney Hansen said...

Awe, love love love that girl! The invites were easy since she is so stinkin' cute! Thanks for letting me do them! Love you both!!