Friday, October 16, 2009

Pretty please... With sugar on top!?!?

I know Pressly won't win..... but you would be SO cool if you voted for her.....

Just go here!!


You can vote for any of these three photo's or ALL 3!!


You may have to fill out random info about yourself to vote..... I know it is a hassel! But Pressly would appreciate it..... I mean look at that face!? How can you say NO!?

THANKS... and if you WANT you can pass the word... only if you want to though... I want you too... but that is just me... I am sure Pressly would want you to, too! ;-) Oh and you can vote every 24 hours... so if you are ever bored.... thanks again!!

3 comments:

The McDonalds said...

I totally voted! Good luck!

Diane Mars said...

What a darling group of pictures I got through the voting process, and my vote is cast. Good Luck.
Diane (Amelies Gramma in California)

Ashley and Devan said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog Chelsea you are too nice. I will happily vote for Pressly, she is such a cute little girl!!