Saturday, October 3, 2009

September... Pressly... and Goldendoodles

Pressly has two teeth coming in! They are both on the bottom, and slowly yet surely they are breaking through. The last few days she has been coughing and having a runny nose...today she has had a fever, but you can not tell! She is still happy baby! I am not sure if the tempature is from teething or being sick....We have just been cuddling and coughing together all day! haha.... here is our sick little girl running a tempature... can you tell??









My best friend had her cute little boy, Ethan aka Pressly's boyfriend. They had him the 1st of September.... but I am a little behind! Congrats Jay and Heather!


Just had to add this picture... I love it... he is so dang cute!




So I am not very organized... oh well. My dad is the best grandpa! He is so cute with Pressly! Here he is at Wendy's birthday party holding his two youngest grandchildren, Pressly and Lawson! Only those who know my dad would appreciate how cute this is!




Pressly trying out her highchair and eating mashed potatoes!





Kohler was blessed in September too! We drove to Heber, and had amazing soups and breads! I know I am horrible at taking pictures... but here is Pressly in Rob and Shay's BEAUTIFUL house!





My niece Josie turned 8 and was baptized... she is the sweetest little girl. I love her so much! Also the same day Lawson turned one! So we had a birthday/lunch for Josie and Lawson and my brothers house. It was fun and of course I did not take any pictures. Afterwards though we stopped by my brother's memorial park that is in South Weber and had Pressly play on a playground nd swing for the first time! I took pictures of that.....









Here are more pictures of our cute little girl!















What is a post without mentioning our two hairy friends!? Dexter and Sadie are the best dogs we could ever ask for... MANY people have said that we are crazy for having two dogs and living in a townhome and having a baby! I mean they keep us busy... but we do not regret it ever and they are the best dogs ever!




Speaking of which the breeder we got Dexter and Sadie from... they just had black goldendoodles! So if someone is looking for the best breed, playful, adorable, easy to train, good temper dog... check out her website and the cute pictures of the black goldendoodles....

http://sophiesgoldendoodles.com/

She has an ad on KSL too.

7 comments:

Jewels said...

That is so cool! Where's his memorial park at? That's cool he has his own memorial. What's it for? Other than him being an awesome person.

Chelsea said...

He was an awesome person! :-) He passed away from a brain tumor on Nov 1st 2006. It was soo hard, he was so young with a little 6 month old little boy. But that is why we have the memorial park :-) Also it is in South Weber, up in the new developed area.

Jewels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jewels said...

I'm sorry to hear that. Did your family build that in honor of him or did the city of South Weber?

Next time we're up there we'll have to stop by and swing on a swing for him :)

Chelsea said...

Yes you should! It is a cute little park, Pressly loves the horsies... My other brother developed that area, so he had to get the OK from South Weber, but his company donated it for him.

MammaLee said...

I LOVE this post. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about what's going on. You are so blessed to have such a wonderful family. I love you so much.

Nate & Mandi said...

Cute!!! Your daughter is adorable... has your mom told you I see her all the time at work? She is so cute! I hope she delivers my babies!