Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Part II

Jordan had his FIRST Father's day! We really did not do too much, but Jordan is the best Daddy we could ask for. He is the hardest working, patient, kind husband and daddy. She smiles everytime she hears his voice. She is going to be a daddy's girl! We went and ate at the Timbermine with my dad and family, it was the day before father's day and they hav the BEST prime rib! On Father's day we went to church and went on a walk through Ogden Canyon and then went to Jordan's dad's house. We are grateful we have such amazing dad's. They are both so similar too... stubborn and try to act tough, but really they are the sweetest guys and will do anything for their children and grandchildren! We love you dad! Happy be-lated Father's Day to all you great dads! :-) Here is the "painted finger nails" portion of my last post that I never got too! It is SO fun having a girl! Pressly got a new toy! She loves her new Bouncer although her feet do not touch the ground yet... we have to put a pillow under it. But it works! We went swimming for a second time... and this time Pressly was awake and stayed awake... ...until she got out and we wrapped her up in her towel My dad called us Friday night asking if we wanted to go to the ReAL soccer game! We of course said YES! So we went and it was SOOO much fun! We got to sit in a Suite! They had food for us, and drinks and Great seats!! It was nice because I could just go in and sit on the couch to feed and change Pressly. It was Jordan's first soccer game he has ever watched... when we were first dating he was not the biggest fan of soccer, then I got him to play indoor with us while we were dating... and since then he has been a bit more interested and enjoyed going to the game. Also there were fireworks after the game. I was a little worried how Pressly would react.. but she LOVED them the louder the better! As you can tell by Pressly's big eyes... she was fascinated by fireworks! Here are some Video's too! Wow look at me getting all good at my blog.. learning how to post videos! :-)
Pressly Swimming!

Proud to be an American!

1 comment:

Clark Family said...

I love the finger nails!!! And I'm impressed with your ability to post a video!! Thanks for the update, I'm so glad you have internet!