Monday, July 6, 2009

Birthdays galore, painted nails, and puppy dog tails (PART I)

Well June FLEW by! We had a lot going on and I can not beleive it is over! We finally have our computer and internet up and running, so maybe I will be able to keep up on our blog! Let's begin with all the exciting birthday's!

This is our cute niece Amelie, she turned 1! Her and Pressly Play all day at grandma's, they have fun.

(hope they do not mind I stole this picture from their blog!)

Next it skips down to June 24th! We had our cute nephew's birthday.. Ryker Nathan, who turned 4! And also our sister in law Breezy's birthday!
Here is our cute nephew Ryker... he reminds me SO much of my brother, we love having him in our lives... thanks Melissa for the wonderful birthday party!


And oursister in law Breezy!


Then we had Jordan's brother's birthday, Weston, on the 28th!


Next we had our sister in law Lori's birthday on the 30th!


Finally going into July our sister in law Melissa's birthday, hers was July 2nd!


Also my friends little girl turned 1! Her name is Daphney, isn't she so cute! She turned 1 on July 5th!


So after all that, we still had lots of fun things going on! I will just post LOTS of pictures and explain!

We got to try out our pool for the first time the first of this month! We were babysitting Ryker and decided to go try out our pool! It was not the warmest day, but the pool was the perfect temperature and we had A LOT of fun! Pressly slept the whole time. Ryker enjoyed her floaty, and swimming by the steps.







Dexter has been having fun too! We drove to Sandy to a dog park to play with some of his cousins! (I know I said it, he has cousins! He does, and we drove all the way to Sandy to have them play....... we love our dog)




We also LOVE to go on walks at the Ogden Canyon! We usually go every Sunday and Dexter LOVES the water, and is actually a really good swimmer.




We also had a Family Reunion. It was the Loock Reunion. It was 4 days, full of events! Wednesday was bowling night... we were unable to make it. Thursday night we had a nice dinner full of laughs, we had to do a singing skit. Friday there was a breakfast (we were unable to make that as well), but then that night we had a weiner roast in Fruit Heights, it POURED rain and got a little chilly. We ate and ended up leaving early b/c it was a little too cold for Pressly (and me!). Saturday Morning there was 3 on 3 basketball tournament. It was not the best turnout, but Jordan my dad and brother Chris and nephew Braxton were unstoppable... kinda. Jordan wore his short shorts and high socks... he thought he was pretty funny, but ended up being a little embarassed by it all. Then after the basketball tournament we had a picnic lunch in Bountiful with an auction to follow. We had A LOT of fun! Here are a few pictures, I did not take a ton. Mainly just at the basketball 3 on 3.











So this is all for now.... I will finish up tomorrow with PART II... to be continued... :-)

3 comments:

Clark Family said...

YEA!! A blog update! I'm glad you've got internet up and running! Those pictures of Pressly are so stinkin' CUTE!! We wanna come over some time to swim! (after we're moved into our house)

Nate & Mandi said...

Pressly is so adorable!!! Holy cow- your family has like a million birthdays in June! Insanity!

Breezy Weekes said...

I have been so MIA on our family blog and everybody elses, and I just read this posting..so cute..thanks for mentioning us, you're sweet..wow, that was ALOT of bdays!!