Saturday, August 8, 2009

4th of July!

Geesh it has seem like the 4th of July was forever ago! And here I am just barely blogging about it! Better late then never right? We began our day by going to the Layton Parade... it is my family tradition! My brother and his family... Lori, Braxton, Kallee, Josie and Lawson My aunt Vickie and Uncle Shane and their cute family... and Pressly.
Next Josie gave Jordan her puppy eyes......


So we took her and Braxton to the carnival...
They came over and played with Dexter Then we went to West Haven Park and had a delicious lunch with my family! We also played some kickball and crotque(I dunno if I spelled that right). It was A LOT of fun! After we were full and tired.. we headed home for a bit and then to Jordan's parents house. We were just going to say Hi and then go to the Layton fireworks.. but ended up being WAY too tired and stayed there and we could see the Clearfield fireworks from there house and watched fireworks with Jordan's family. Jordan's brothers were there with their families, and we had bonfire. It was fun! The brothers... That is pretty much our whole day summed up! It was a fun holiday! I LOVE the 4th of July!
Oh yeah and here is a video of Pressly jabbering away.. it was the first time she really started talking and singing to us! Soo cute!

1 comment:

Clark Family said...

I love Pressly's 4th of July outfit!! She is such a doll!