

Our Pressly will be 6 weeks old Monday! Which is sad for me b/c that means I only have 6 more weeks to enjoy being home full time. I have defiantly kept busy and am sure that will continue for the next 6 weeks... in fact there will be MUCH to do in the next 6 weeks. Luckily we have already had people offer to help... especially my friend who LOVES to pack, b/c I sure don't! :-) We have pretty much EVERYTHING for the nursery... I can not wait to set up a crib a dresser and her changing table! Plus she will have her own room and CLOSET! Also we have a swimming pool.. so that will defiantly come in handy this summer.
We have had lots of Birthdays this month! My cousin had their baby on the 16th, and our nephey Ky turned 4 and Pressly was officially one month old! Also our niece Kallee turned 11! I can not believe she is that old already, we were watching home videos and it was so fun looking how little she used to be and I remember babysitting her all the time and doing her hair all the time! Braxton had a great time making fun of me, he found me and my friends junior high tapes. I look back and can not beleive I was his age in those!
Pressly has been sleeping SO good this week.... knock on wood. She has only been waking up around 3 and then around 5:30! And she eats and we change her and she falls right back to sleep! Could not ask for a better schedule really... well besides sleeping through the night. My mom and I and Pressly took the Frontrunner and Trax to the gateway last week... it was an adeventure, but so fun and Pressly was so good, besides spitting up on Grandma a few times.
Anyways that is pretty much all we have been up to.. not much really. But here are some pictures from Kallee's birthday (I finally remembered to bring my camera somewhere!)
Pressly's cousin Lawson is 5 months older then she is... look at the size difference! He is so cute and happy all the time!







5 comments:
Aww, what a little sweetie!! That's so good about the sleeping thing, that can be such a stressful thing, at least for me because apparently I'm a girl who needs her sleep :) They get big so fast, enjoy every second! :)
How cute is Pressly? I'm excited for you guys. Looking at these pics make me excited to welcome our little girl in 1 1/2 months. By the way, I hope Jordan has told you who I am so you don't just think I'm a creepy blog stalker! (His dad and my mom are brother and sister) I enjoy reading your blog! :D
I love the picture of the two babies lying next to each other - Pressly looks tiny!!!
Already 6 weeks old!! Wow I better hurry and get there to see that baby girl. Time goes by super fast- Amelie will be 10 mos. old soon and then 1 yr old in June!!!
Congrats on your new home that's awesome- it's so fun having a nursery to set up too ;)
***I see a baby bracelet on her!! Love it!!
I LOVE the pictures!! Especially the one of Pressly and Lawson! It's fun to see how fast they grow! She's so CUTE!! She needs to be loved on by her god-mother.:)
Post a Comment