Monday, April 6, 2009

Weekend Getaway

We got to go spend the weekend at my brother's cabin in Ashton, Idaho! It was SO much fun. It is my kind of camping... we have the whole wildnerness around us, but in a warm cabin with a nice big bathtub and showers, flushing toilets, nice comfy beds, fireplaces, cable TV, nice big kitchen, garages and all the works! We got to ride snowmobiles, go sledding and ride our fourwheelers! It was just me, Jordan, Pressly, my dad and our 3 dogs! Dexter, Liberty and Rio had a REALLY fun time. It was fun for me because I have been pregnant all winter, so this was the first time I really got to enjoy it.
We had fun besides taking a hour detour getting there, and driving in a blizzard, so getting there took us about 2 hours longer then normally, Pressly slept the whole time, which was great at the time, but we paid for it at night! Pressly has been really fussy and spitting up A LOT lately. So we have a doctor appointment for her tomorrow. I hope everything is OK, and I am sure it will be, we just want to make sure with all the spit up she is doing that she is growing! We literally have to have 2 burb rags handy with her at all times and we go through about 4 outfits a day. I feel so bad for her....

It is not letting me download any pictures... :-( I will try again later or tomorrow!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Hey! That's my kind of camping too! And in my opinion, it should be the ONLY kind of camping...

Steph said...

Oh that would be hard with the spitting up thing, 4 outfits?! Crazy!! I'm sure everything's fine, hope the doctor's appt goes well!! Can't wait to see pictures!

Clark Family said...

I need to see my god baby!! :) We want to come with you one of these times to the cabin! And I would LOVE to go to lunch one day!!

Breezy Weekes said...

Sounds like fun! Awww poor thing, with the spitting up, I'm sure everything is ok, she might just be taking in too much. I'm glad to be over the spitting up stage ;)

Ali's 2 boys said...

Hey,just some baby advice
Some babies are born with the inability to keep food down. It is similar to acid reflux. And there is also the possiblility that she just eats too much at each feeding.
If she is really spitting up that much each day you should ask her doc just to make sure.
good luck!