Friday, April 10, 2009

Hmmmm........

Guess where all of these went???????????? (we have bought two 6-pairs of them and we have 3 pairs left)



And what about one of these?????????????







Do you give up?













Well Look at THIS...........................(as he is holding a hanger and eating it)





Yup OUR DOG ate them... no joke. I witnessed him eating a pair of her little mittens.... then he threw up a bib last night!! How can a dog swallow a bib... or mittens... who knows but Dexter has learned how. And it is SO hard b/c we are packing (hence the picture of Dexter and the mess behind him) and moving things SO we can not watch him every second. We are lucky he is still alive. We sure love him SOO much though, and he makes us laugh. A few people compare him to Marley and Me... now I do not think he is that bad, but he is our clearance puppy. :-)

Anyways... I still can not download my pictures from my memory card. So no pictures from the cabin. Pressly went to her doctor appt and he said she has reflux disease. She is on some tablets right now that are supposed to help within a few days... but it has been a few days and she still eats her 6 oz and spits up usually about 4 oz of it at least. We have her 2 month appointment Friday, so we will see how she is this week. I know it is nothing to be too worried about, because she is gaining. I just feel bad b/c she is really fussy sometimes and I know her tummy hurts and there is nothing I can do about it but hold and love her.



We are closing on our house Wednesday morning!!!! YAY
Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Jewels said...

We're in the same boat. Poor Tanner is on those prevacid tablets too...and they aren't working at all..in fact, they're backing him up...making him even more grumpy!!

Congrats on closing on the house! That's exciting!!

Happy Easter!

Clark Family said...

YEA!!! on the house! Do you need HELP PACKING!?? I'd LOVE to help!! REALLY! Moving is so fun! I'm excited for you! And I cannot believe that Dexter is eating Pressly's mittens and bibs! That's really funny! Lunch this week??

Teacher Mama said...

I know you don't know me. This is Kelli's (Drysdale) sister. Very cute baby! I was reading about your new babe having reflux. Both of my kids did and it is totally not fun. Loads and loads of laundry (theirs and mine). Anyway, if Prevacid doesn't work (didn't work for either of my kids and I hated the tablets), ask about Zantac. It worked wonderfully for both of my kids. They can give it to you in liquid form and after the kids get used to the taste, it works wonderfully! One of my kiddos was on it until he was 13 months and the other until she was 8 months. And if your doctor suggests a g.i. series, see if s/he will let you try other medicine before doing something so invasive. One doctor suggested that so we got another opinion and opted for medicine instead which worked, luckily!