Monday, March 9, 2009

3 weeks old and a Happy Birthday to Daddy

So I know I am behind on keeping up with my blog.. I still tend to find my days flying by way too fast. Since I just barely posted her two week update (which was saved in drafts for the last week), not much to say really.

Jordan turned 23 years old Saturday! We had soo much fun, we went and spent the night Friday to Saturday in Provo, and I got to sit in a hot tub... :-) It was great. Jordan's brother had a concert in Provo, and then I had a baby shower to go to Saturday morning, so we figured we would just spend the night. We took Pressly with us, and she was very good. Then on Saturday we went shopping at the Gateway and ate at that new place called the Counter, it was yummy!! It was fun shopping and seeing all my old friends at Quiksilver... I miss working there :-( All in all I think Jordan had a great brithday.. I gave him an early Birthday present, which was his Play Station 3! Also Jordan's mom gave him a great gift... She offered to pick up Dexter's poop for all of March! :-) We think it is a Great gift because........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... In APRIL we should be in our own place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are officially under contract for a cute place to call our own! We just have to finalize our mortgage and hope all goes well with that! So wish us luck with that, but being under contract some where is a HUGE step for us! :-) We are so excited to have a place to call our own. But I think I will miss living here though.

It won't let me download pictures right now.. so I guess I will do them all later. :-(

5 comments:

Megan Knowles said...

Jordan is only 22? Wow I just thought he was older. Tell him happy birthday! Lets do lunch or something soon. My New York experience might be more permanent than just for the summer so I want to see you and your new baby!

Chelsea said...

My bad.. he turned 23! :-) Thanks for that catch Megan!

Jewels said...

Congrats on being under contract!! I can't wait until we can finally have our own place..we're going to start looking more "serious" around May when my hubby graduates from Accounting!!

Isn't it sad how fast they grow up? Before you know it, you'll have a two year old! :( Madi turns two on Sunday!! And I'm getting induced on Wednesday or Thursday next week!! YAY! It's about time!

Post pics of your precious little girl ASAP!! :)

Clark Family said...

Hey Chels!! It's so great to hear an update! I hope you find your house!!:) It's been quite the game for you guys!! I need to see me God-baby, so please post pictures!!:) And I'll come by soon! (I know I keep saying that and not coming...but I waiting for a time I don't feel so sick!)

Clark Family said...

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDAN!!!