Pressly Anne came Feb 16th at 8:59 AM... lets just say it went VERY fast... they broke my water at 7 AM and she came at 8:59! For my first labor I won't complain... She weighed 7 lbs and 14 oz and 20 inches long. She has been a really good baby, and SO much fun! She does have a little bit of jaundice, so she had to be under the lights a ton at the hospital, and we also had to take some home and keep the treatment going. It is not too bad though, hopefully we find out Monday she won't have to use them anymore, but we will see. Jordan has been the best daddy... he helps me out a ton, and loves his little girl SO much! I am doing good.. just recoverying and learning something new everyday, being a new mom! I am loving it! I LOVE being able to stay at home with her! Here are lots of pictures of our beautiful Pressly!
She is beautiful! Great job, Chelsea! I don't know how you manage to sound so upbeat about labor though. Good work, and thanks for all of the pictures! I love looking at them, she is precious.
She is so amazingly beautiful. We are so happy to finally see her sweet face! You did a terrific job, Chels--and Jord! ;) We love you all and are so excited to watch her and get to know her!
Congrats you guys! We've never officially met you yet Chelsea, but you married into a good family!:) Pressly is cute and we're glad everything went well. Cute pics!
I am the luckiest grandma in the world to have such a pretty little angel to love and charish. It is a joy to watch you and Jordan care for her. You're doing a great job, you are great parents. I'm so proud of you! xoxoxoxox
I didn't even know you were pregnant! She is so cute. I just want to squeeze her.8) I am glad you had a good labor. Way lucky! The lights suck though huh? I had them with my first.
I didn't even know you were pregnant! She is so cute. I just want to squeeze her.8) I am glad you had a good labor. Way lucky! The lights suck though huh? I had them with my first.
15 comments:
She is beautiful! Great job, Chelsea! I don't know how you manage to sound so upbeat about labor though. Good work, and thanks for all of the pictures! I love looking at them, she is precious.
She is so stinkin cute!! Congrats!!
I can't believe your labor went THAT fast! I was only in labor with Madi for 4 hours and thought that was fast.
Keep posting more pics! It'll help my time left waiting for Tanner a little easier! :)
Yay!! That's so exciting! Congratulations, she is beautiful!! I cannot even believe a 2 hour labor, jealousy!! :) Can't wait to see more updates!
Chels she is so beautiful! I can't wait until I can see her again...
She is so amazingly beautiful. We are so happy to finally see her sweet face! You did a terrific job, Chels--and Jord! ;) We love you all and are so excited to watch her and get to know her!
Congrats you guys! We've never officially met you yet Chelsea, but you married into a good family!:) Pressly is cute and we're glad everything went well. Cute pics!
Love,
Nick & Colton Bell and Fam
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
She is beautiful!! I can't blieve you labor went so quickly!!
I love the pictures!!! She's just so beautiful!! And I'm sure your the greatest mommy to her!
I am the luckiest grandma in the world to have such a pretty little angel to love and charish.
It is a joy to watch you and Jordan care for her. You're doing a great job, you are great parents. I'm so proud of you! xoxoxoxox
Congrats!!! She is so so cute!!
She's precious. Glad to hear everything is going well!
She is so gorgeous!! Congrats!!
Congrats! SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!
I didn't even know you were pregnant! She is so cute. I just want to squeeze her.8) I am glad you had a good labor. Way lucky! The lights suck though huh? I had them with my first.
I didn't even know you were pregnant! She is so cute. I just want to squeeze her.8) I am glad you had a good labor. Way lucky! The lights suck though huh? I had them with my first.
Post a Comment