Sunday, February 1, 2009

Exciting Week

So the last few weeks have been so much fun... and busy... and me being lazy! I have no desire to do anything, besides come home from work and sleep! I am getting to that point where I feel HUGE, my shoes do not fit me and I am so uncomfortable all the time! I can not wait for this little girl to come into our life!
Couple weeks ago I had my first shower with Jordan's family and my friends! It was SO much fun! We had delicious bread bowls with soup and a chocolate fountain! We got very spoiled... lots of adorable clothes, and of course my favorite my stroller and car seat! I was so releived to get it! Now if she comes any day, I feel like we are as ready as we will ever be... minus a house (but hopefully SOON!)





We also played some FUN games... a string game to guess how big I am... which almost everyone at least doubled me :-(.... but thanks HEATHER! Also a game where I got to choose the cutest baby out of clay... it was fun.




Things to look forward to this week:
-We find out about ANOTHER offer we made on a house in Layton... it was one of the first houses we loved, but we were out bid, then their mortgage fell through! So we get a second chance... CROSS YOUR FINGERS! We would LOVE LOVE this house and it would be great to get into something, I mean we have been looking since October!
- I have my doctor appt Thurs and we will find out if I can be induced in two weeks! Also we get to do an ultrasound!

5 comments:

Nik said...

Yeah for a house- we will keep our fingers crossed! Plus, your names are in the temple- so maybe that's all you needed to push you into a house ;)

We love you!

Megan Knowles said...

yah chelsea, your shower was so fun. I am so excited for you and your soon to be new addition. We need to go out again soon. Good luck with the house. Please keep me posted I will praying for you.

Jewels said...

YAY! Can you believe we only have a little longer left til we get to see our sweet babies? I am! I've had a rough rough week where they thought I might have to deliver! SCARY!!

Good luck on your offer..I know how you feel...we've been lookin alot for homes too!

Keep in touch! Hope everything goes well!!

Clark Family said...

Best of luck on the offer! I hope it works out! And when it does, I want to help move you in!!

Jewels said...

Lucky!! I wish I could be induced soon..lol, I still have 5 1/2 weeks left! I have puppp rash on my belly..and it itches like crazy! I hate it!! Today I get to see my little man;we're getting an u/s to see if he's head down and to see how big he's measuring! I'm SO stoked! :) Good luck..let me know if you need anything! I'm so excited for yoU!