Friday, January 2, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

I love this time of year, but this year seems to have come and gone too fast. Jordan and I spent our first Christmas together still living with our in laws! haha not our dream first Christmas, but at least my in laws are wonderful people to be living with! We are still waiting to hear about our soon to be house, HOPEFULLY! Jordan and I are defiantly ready, so is Dex.
We spent our Christmas day very busy! With going to my brothers house first in the morning. Seeing Chris and Lori and the kids and all there fun things they got, and of course Melissa and Ryker and my mom! Then we headed over to my dad's house and ate the best breakfast in the world, and had so much fun. Then we went to Jordan's grandma's house and then back to Jordan's parents house! It was a very busy eventful day! We got spoiled, and had so much fun!
Here are some pictures, I forgot my camera, so I stole some pictures from my sister in law, Melissa! Thanks Melissa!






New Years was not so eventful. We both worked New Years Eve, and went out to eat for our New Years', then came home and went to bed! We both woke up to the sound of fireworks, kissed, and then went back to sleep! Being pregnant wears you out, and midnight is WAY past my curfew! :-)
So here I am going on about 33 weeks! Can you believe it!? I am now in my third trimester, and I am feeling her a lot more! She has been pretty good though, and does not really bother me a ton or move to the point where it gets annoying. I do have a hard time at night though, and wake up every 2 hours to roll over, poor poor Jordan!
Also here is my FIRST, and possibly only belly picture! So enjoy! haha! :-)

Also here is what else we have been working on! We are making her baby bedding, so here is the fabric that it will be, hopefully it will turn out as I picture it! We have Jordan's mom though that is helping us, thank goodness!


Also I am trying to learn to be all domesticated! :-) I have learned how to make bows from my wonderful sister in law Nikki, and she is letting me borrow her ribbon and supplies.. so here is what I have come up with so far!


5 comments:

Robbie and Shay said...

Chels - cute belly.... You'll feel alot better about yourself here in a few months when you see my giant belly start to grow!! The bows are super cute - hopefully* you and Nik can teach me soon!!

Melissa said...

I'm very impressed with how domestic you've become... Making blankets, bows, etc.! You're so cute, Chels!

Nicole said...

Congrats on going to be a mommy soon! That's so exciting! Do you have any names yet? I love hearing names... Thanks for the puppy advice, I think I will try petsmart and see how they can help because Lucy is not learning! And I agree that the puppy pads aren't the greatest either but she's so tiny she just wines when I put her outside and freezes! I don't know... Congrats again!

Jewels said...

You'll save so much more money making your own bows/ribbons...rather than buying them!! Trust me! ;)

PS...your belly is stinkin cute!! This is my favorite part of pregnancy..counting down the weeks on both hands... :)

Erin said...

Chelsea! I didn't know you married Jordan?! Cool family to marry into. Congrats on your new little girl who's coming soon. Alix needs to fill me in on how her cool friends are doing, I had no idea! Isn't it funny how babies (and maybe being a wife) bring out this whole domestic side? LeRand got me a sewing machine for Christmas and I was super excited. NEVER would I have imagined a few years ago being excited about a sewing machine, but it's awesome. The one place he hates accompanying me to more than Wal-Mart is Joann's, haha. Good to hear from you kid (you guys will always be kids to me), I'm excited to keep in touch!