Friday, December 5, 2008

Why I won't post Belly Pictures

So I have had 3 people ask me if I am expecting twins. Depressing I know. I really do not think I am THAT big, but apparently I am. Here is my story from yesterday:
We are at puppy class for Dexter....
The Guy next to me asks:
When's the big day??

I reply:
March 6th!

The Guy:
Oh you still have awhile then?

I say:
Yeah about 3 months left, we are excited.

The Guy:
Well, my daughter is due in a month and she is as big as you.

Me:
Uh, yeah, well uh I just kinda showed early and yeah

The Guy:
Are you expecting twins?

Me:
NOPE, just ONE!

That was the end of that conversation! Jordan says I was kinda rude, but WHO asks those questions, even if I am HUGE! Anyways I am not even sure why I am blogging this, b/c more then anything it is embarassing, but oh well. Maybe I can get some sympathy!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Poosh! You're just fine. I gained 61 pounds with my first. Can you believe that?! I looked like a small planet. I'm sure you look great! And it didn't sound like you were rude to me. Pregnancy excuses you from lots of things. :)

I still want to see belly pics. I promise not to ask if you're having twins. :)

Jewels said...

Ha ha..that's sad! But I bet you look fine. I gained 31 lbs with Madi...but since I never lost all that baby fat, I've only gained 2 with this little boy!

BUT, I still say you post belly pics...I do! And I'm ALOT bigger than you, AND I'm due after you!

Steph said...

I bet you look super cute still!! I want to see pictures of your cute belly. I couldn't believe what people would say to me when I was pregnant too, pretty crazy stuff!! Just think, you're probably showing more cause you were so stinkin' skinny before hand :)

Jewels said...

I totally hear you! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by!! I've been doing ok other than being in bed all weekend with killer braxton hicks! But, other than that...things are going great. How is your pregnancy going?

Jewels said...

Happy Birthday!!