Thursday, November 27, 2008

Update

I figured we have not posted for a few weeks, and we would update what we are up to! -Thanksgiving was great, although we had it last Saturday and Sunday and luckily my dad invited us today ON Thanksgiving to come over and eat, so we did not end up eating McDonald's :-) - We are waiting for our offer to be accepted for the house in Layton!! Cross your fingers! - We are still training our puppy, Dexter and he is doing SO good! He is doing very well on potty training, and he knows how to sit, lay down, and leave it! - I take my math final December 8th! -Jordan and I are both just working and going to school - We will be waking up 4 AM, to go get our Christmas present, which is a new TV! :-) Then we both get to go to work :-( - We are still TRYING to prepare for baby, we have nothing yet really. Kinda feeling unprepared, and it is down to the double digits on the countdown - December 11, I get another ultrasound, and all my blood work done -December 9th is my birthday, and yet it really means nothing That is really all about us, kind of boring, I know!





No comments: