Monday, December 15, 2008

Our Baby Girl



So I had another doctor appointment today! We did the exciting glucose testing, which I will find out Wednesday if I pass! Also I got to see my little girl, can I tell you how perfect she was! She moved a lot more then last time, and gave us a little show! We got to see her cute little profile. The doctor even put me at exactly 29 weeks, which is about a week sooner then what we were expecting. She also almost weighs 3 pounds already. Here are some more pictures!

Here is her BIG, WIDE foot! The doctor says her feet are pretty big, welcome to our families! Both Jordan and My family all have pretty big feet, hopefully she will grow into them!

Last, but not least, here she is SUCKING HER THUMB! It was the cutest little thing! On the ultrasound screen you could see her sucking on it, it was so precious!

It was a fun eventful day, and was a lot of fun! Thanks to my wonderful sister in law Nikki for babysitting Dexter! Peace of mind comes to me knowing he is not locked away in his play pen all day! Also my wonderful mother in law and mom got to come with me to the doctors today! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family!

Another thing, Jordan has lost BOTH set of keys to our Honda.... SO we will be looking forward to forking out some money to figure out how to get a key :-(

Also we have made ANOTHER offer on the fourth house! So hopefully we find out this week if it is accepted or counter offer or hear SOMETHING back, we have not had much luck at all!

Also Dexter has been our little baby recently and has been SO SO good! He has learned to stay, sit, lay down, leave it and everything! Also my sister in law and their family got Dexter's brother last week! So we have been having lots of play dates and tired puppies!

5 comments:

Clark Family said...

She's a beauty!!

Nik said...

Such pretty pictures of Dexy! What a handsome boy! Rem misses him today. :( I'm so excited to see that sweet little girl,too! What a knock-out already!

Jewels said...

She's so cute!!! I go in for the GTT test beginning of January! I'm not looking forward to it; it makes me sick! Cute pup too! :)

Ali's 2 boys said...

Oh!!! please post prego pictures!! I would love to see your cute little belly! I missed seeing you guys on Christmas Eve. Good luck!

Jared and Lindsey said...

Thanks Chelsea! congrats on being pregnant! That's so exciting :)