I figured I would post a little update about what is going on with us! Well we are staying busy with work and school. Jordan is doing awesome at the DATC and is enjoying most of the classes he is taking. I am still Hanging in there with math, have another test in a week. :-( I have been getting sick here and there AGAIN! It comes and goes, and I usually end up with a horrible migraine and throwing up on the weekends! I am still hoping anyday that it will stop, but being half way, I just think I am going to give up on that hope. We have been looking to buy, and actually think we have found the place we would like to move into in April 2009, it is a cute townhome in West Haven! We have already talked to mortgage officers, and the place, and things are looking reallly really good so far, which makes us both so excited.
Things we are looking forward to within the next week:
-Our BIG ultrasound is Friday!! We are SO excited. We already have her whole name picked out, just do not want to say anything until we know 100% it is a she.
-We get to babysit Abby and Emma (my cousins) Sunday-Wednesday, which is going to keep us (well me) super busy.
-We get to go stay at my brother, Chris's brand new cabin next week!! (which I am very upset they did not tell me they had blogspot and I had to find them while I was browsing! A picture of the cabin is on there blogspot though, I am exctied!! www.teamloock.blogspot.com
-Also on Friday we are going to go look at our townehome again, and figure things out
5 comments:
Oooh oooh oooh, I wanna know her name! I'm sure she'll stay a she! :) My dr. didn't know what he was looking for...that's why we went to a radiologist for the REAL gender check.. ;) Good luck, let me know!!
Good thing you put an update- I didn't know ANY of these things! Thanks a lot!
Love you anyway...;)
Holy smokes - that cabin is beautiful! Can't wait for the Female confirmation tomorrow so that I can buy my sweet neice a gift!!
That is so cool. I hope you guys get the town house!
Ok it's Friday- what's the news?? Sorry you're still sick, that sucks! Did you see the photos from our visit on our blog..so cute..so fun
Post a Comment