Thursday, October 23, 2008

Last two week adventures

Saturday Oct. 11th:
Not a whole lot going on, we mainly looked at a bunch of houses in Clinton. And debated about the townehome in West Haven, we really can not make up our mind. I think I am too picky.

Sunday Oct 12th:
Started the day by picking up my cousins Emma (who is 5) and Abbi (who is 8). Emma is the cutest blonde haired blue eyed little girl, but has always been so hard to babysit. But they day went by pretty smoothly, we took the girls to church with us, and I was SO tired. So Jordan took the girls to primary and after class (which I fell asleep in) Jordan let me go home and sleep and he would bring the girls home :-) That night we celebrated my father in laws birthday! It was great b/c we had Soryn and Ky come and play with Abbi and Emma, also they loved playing with Sparky.

Between Sunday Oct 12th & Monday Oct 13th 11pm-3am
Well Emma kept waking up crying about every hour or so. By the third hour, Abbi came in saying Emma threw up all over the bed, sure enough she did. I went and picked her up to change her clothes and clean her up, while Jordan cleaned the sheets (what a great guy). We found new sheets and put them on her bed, and gave her a sippy cup of water and she fell back asleep.
An hour later she woke up crying again, I went into the room and she said she did not feel good again. The great mom to be I am thought I need to find some night time medicine to knock her out so she can sleep! So as we walked down the stairs she said she was going to throw up, so we ran to the bathroom and she did not make it to the toilet, just all over the bathroom floor and around the toilet! Thank goodness I had a strong stomach that night! So then she started crying b/c she had throw up in her hair, so I had her take some night time medicine, and had her take a bath. She went back to sleep and slept until morning!!

Monday Oct. 13th
Woke up the kids, and they were fine. Emma said she felt better and wanted to go to schoool. She acted a lot better, so I figured it was too much cake. Jordan left early for work. So I got the girls ready, and off to the bus stop. I did not have to work since it was Columbus Day! :-) So I decided I would sleep, since I hardly slept the last night. As I started drifting to sleep the phone rang. It was Abbi from school saying she did not feel good. So I got up, got dressed and went to find an elementary school that took me about 45 minutes to find! But I found it, and on the way home I was starving, so we stopped at Artic Circle. I was just thinking of making Abbi some soup, but no she wanted a full on kids meal (you would think if you are nauseaus and sick, that type of food is just not that appealing) anyways we went home and ate. Emma came home and we just played the rest of the day until I had to go to school.

Tuesday Oct. 14th
Nothing too exciting this day. I wish I would of taken pictures. But I have no motivation recently. We did go watch Kallee play her Soccer game against Bonneville little girls (parents of those children and VERY RUDE). If any of you know my little niece she is very small for her little age, and in her division she is the smallest one out there. Well a girl who was running by her swung her elbow and it hit Kallee in the face and she fell to the ground. I am sure the girl did not mean to, but it hurt Kallee so she started crying. The ref blew his whistle for a time out to help Kallee off the field, and the parents, Bonneville area parents, started saying "oh stop pretending," Ok it is one thing to say that to a high school age kid or something BUT to a 10 year old little girl. Needless to say I had a hard time keeping my mouth shut. I am very short tempered with yelling and screaming parents who are on the other team. Anyways after that we went to Chuck E Cheeses. It was sure a happening place. The girls had fun though.


She is the cute little #10


Wednesday Oct. 14th
Woke up feeling a little sick. Had Jordan help me get the girls ready (which was a HUGE help). I finished getting ready for work, and the girls for school. On my way to work I started feeling even worse. So I decided to head back to Jordan's parents house, and call in sick. I got home and ended up being sick and throwing up ALL DAY long. I got the flu. I got it from the girls b/c I guess Abbi had it last Friday, and their brothers (who flew to Hawaii with their parents, that is why I was babysitting), and my guess is that was what Emma kind of had. B/C needless to say their whole family in Hawaii were really sick too. What a horrible vacation! Anyways so I was sick all day, had to call my professor and ask if I could take my test another day, and she was way nice about it. I could not keep anything down though, it was horrible. I even felt worse for baby.

Thursday Oct. 15th and Friday Oct. 16th
Well I was still sick Thursday. I slept and slept. It seemed to help. Then poor Jordan got sick, not flu sick, more like Head cold, sinus sick. We both started feeling a little better, and we decided we needed a retreat! My brother invited us up to the Cabin that they finished in Idaho! We were exciting to go! Of course on the way up there Jordan got pulled over. Which I think was ridiculous. The cop was IN FRONT of us, and we passed him going 67 MPH in a 65 MPH highway. He got right behing us when we passed him (I am sure AFTER he say we had Utah plates) and came up and said he clocked us back there going 77 MPH in a 65 MPH speed Zone. Mind you he was in FRONT OF US! How could it possibly be legal to have the cop while driving turn around and use his radar gun! Of course AFTER he gave us the ticket, and stamped a sticker on it of where to send the money to, we thought up of how in the world could he legally clock us while driving his police car!? Anyways, so if you are ever driving through Idaho with Utah plates, go the speed limit b/c cops are rude and will give you no breaks what so ever! I wish we could drive up there and fight it, but I dunno if it is worth it.

Our destination!

Saturday Oct. 17th
We had the best time up at the cabin. No homework, no errands, no work, no school, just nature and family! It was so much fun. Even though we did have to clean up the cabin a little bit since it was brand new, it had the saw dust everywhere and stickers still on the windows, it was my kind of camping though! Up in the middle of no where, with flushing toilets, warm water, a kitchen, a TV, a fireplace. We drove around the fourwheelers a bit, and some went fly fishing. It was a blast! I was able to take some pictures while we were up there, my camera was about dead, so I only took a few. But seriously this cabin is like a lodge, it is gorgeous inside and out!

The upstairs family room, with one of the fireplaces!


The frontside porch, my favorite is how the porch wraps around the whole cabin!


The backside of the porch.


The back yard, it goes down into the Snake River!


Another picture of the backyard!


We played many family games. Most of them leading to people yelling at each other, and alliances which made people upset! Haha good ol' Loock's being competitive.


Puppies enjoyed themselves! They were always there to keep us safe, gaurding the porch!



Liberty LOVED her fourwheeler rides! As long as NO ONE would be in front of us, she was as happy as can be!

Sunday Oct. 18th
The best part of the little get-a-way, I would have to say is my dad and step moms best breakfast! Their french toast and bacon, and hashbrowns... Oh and my dads steak for dinner Saturday night! That was my favorite part was the yummy food! Nothing like my dads cooking! We headed home (with never being pulled over!) Poor Jordan never felt the greatest up there, but he hung in there and made the best of it. We were both exhausted! We stopped on the way home to TT's first birthday party and got to see how cute she was all dressed in her cake! We then headed home straight to bed!

Well that is pretty much all. I mean there is more, but if you have read all that.... thanks! :-) Here I am again sick though. Jordan gave me his head cold sinus thing! His poor mom and him have been suffering with it, so I was bound to get it sooner then later. I am just hoping it won't last long. I hate using my sick leave from work, and I can not afford to miss school! :-( Also I had another doctor appointment, and her heart beat sounds perfect, and she is in there kicking, but I STILL have not felt her! They said it is b/c of the placenta, but oh well, I get my rest at night! :-)

Also I can not decide how to spell babies name! So I am going to open up a poll, and everyone VOTE, I just kinda want to get other people's opinions! THANKS!

3 comments:

Nik said...

What a week! I am tired just reading about it! We love you and hope you are all feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Man you are a busy woman, I'm sorry you got sick. I've been sick for the last two weeks so I can relate haha maybe not with the children throwing up but non the less. By the way I got a warning in Idaho.. haha that sucks you guys actually got a ticket. Oh and I have had a parked cop stick his finger out the window to tell me to pull in front of him. I didn't get a ticket but I still thought it was ridiculous that he could do that haha.

Jewels said...

Your belly is SOOO stinkin cute!! How are you feelin?