Sunday, October 26, 2008

Picture Tag!

I love this tag. Thanks Steph! :-)
This is the picture tag where you go into your picture files on your computer and choose the 4th picture from the 4th folder and tell a little bit about it, then tag 6 people.
Well since we are using Jordan's parent computer I just went into our folder and took the 4th picture! We do not have a lot of pictures on here since our computer decided to crash, and we can not really get our pictures. Oh well!

This is our amazing family! I was so lucky to be married into such a wonderful family!

I Tag: Nikki, Shaylyn, JuliAnn, Megan, Chelsea and Melissa

2 comments:

Breezy Weekes said...

can't wait to see the other pics..this one most of the girls have our shoes off, because it was the unplanned shot of the day...
Hey we'll be there in a couple days, hope we can visit again :)

Jewels said...

I'm gonna deliver at UVRMC (Utah Valley Regional Medical Center), but with Madi I delivered at Timp. Regional Hospital...what about you? Where are you gonna deliver?