Anyways some updates and pictures! Josie turned 7 August 20th! She is getting SO big and is still the sweetest little girl.... although VERY sensitive and gets her feelings hurt too easily. She kicks butt in soccer though, and will be playing on a comp team next year, as you can tell she loves soccer by the look of her cake!

We also successfully moved out of our apartment in 2 DAYS! We could not of done it without Jordan's cousin, Jeff and his wife! Also could not of done it without Shaylyn and Jordan's mom and dad, and my mom!! We are sure lucky, and want to thank them SOO much! We are moved into Jordan's parents house, and honestly I could not be happier! They are the nicest parents anyone could ask for!

What else.... Jordan and I both started school! Jordan is at the DATC and I am going to good ol Weber. I am only taking math, b/c being pregnant, working and trying to PASS math 1050 seem pretty hard. For those of you who have had to take math at WEBER you should understand. I do not understand why I need math 1050 to teach elementary, but apparently I do. Also I think it is dumb we can not use graphing calculators, who decides these things anyway, I am pretty sure Weber just loves students to take math a few times to get more money!
Pregnant Update!! Well I am officially going on 14 weeks! I have been getting sick less often, BUT whenever I say that I tend to jinx myself and end up being nauseated and kneeling by the toilet all day. It is horrible. Since it is not as often has given me hope, and I really think living where we live now has helped some! We find out Sept 17th what we are having!! (or well a estimate) Our last doctor appointment we just heard the heart beat, no ultrasound, I was kinda bummed. It will be fun to see how big baby is though compared to the peanut it was when i was at 8 weeks! We are getting more nervous and excited and have a bunch of names already picked out! Also my sister in law is due ANY DAY and can not wait for Lawson Nathian to join our family, that is why I am hoping for a boy. But we will see~
5 comments:
Yeah, Weber State's Math Department sucks! No one likes taking math there.
I am glad you are feeling a little bit better as far as morning sickness goes. Hopefully it will go away all together soon!
Yay to finding out the sex of the baby!! I am soo excited and can't wait to start sewing and shopping!!
Hey Chels!! Congrats on the baby, that's so exciting!! Just a few more weeks and you're halfway there, yay! That's good that you're almost through the sick stage, that's no fun having that.
Well I'm excited to see more updates and to see what you're having, when I had an ultrasound at 14 weeks, the doctor said that he thought that it was a boy and a few weeks later we found out that she's definitely a little girl so at least now you can know for sure at your next ultrasound :)
SO EXCITED!! We can't wait for another baby...
i am so happy for you!!!
Post a Comment