First my mom, she pretty much raised me! I would not be who I am today without her! She is an amazing woman who takes such good care of me,always! She has helped us make our apartment look so cute...


Next my dad and step mom Wendy! They have put up with me living there the last year and a half, and have also put up with Jordan coming over EVERYDAY! I loved living with them and getting closer to them. My dad is the sweetest guy, and I know he loves me SO much! And I love him SO for all that he has done for me in my life!
And of course Leann and Mark! My "in-laws," I am SO lucky to have such amazing in-laws! They have always been there for us from day one, all you have to do is ask! They will tell you how it is, and are honest, caring and so loving! I love going to our in-law family parties!

My brother Chris and his wife Lori of going on 15 years of being married! They have always been with me throughout my life! They have also loved Jordan from day one (even a full week of Lake Powell!). Braxton, Kallee and Josie are practically like my siblings, and I love them SO much!
Melissa and Ryker have always been there for us, even when I know it has to be SO hard on them! I am so thankful my brother Nate found a wonderful person to marry, and such a WONDERFUL mother! Jordan and I LOVE babysitting Ryker! I know Nathan would be proud, and I think he helped me find Jordan (someone to put up with me!) ;-) I miss him SO much, and the best part is I know he was there both days, and will be there for me whenever I need him! I miss him SO much, but know that he was needed, and is in a much better place!



I am also SO lucky to have two sister-in-laws that helped me so much too! Nikki and Shay would call me and ask if I needed anything, would help me sort through things and needed, and didn't! Great advice too! Robbie and Weston have helped us a ton too! From moving, to helping us buy there kids dresses and little boys tuxs! We are lucky to have such wonderful siblings and adorable nieces and nephews!



And of course our friends! Heather, Jessica, Megan, Jan, Big Mac, and Jeff! Our friends have always been there for us, and we love them very much! Also my cousin Brittany! We have always been best friends..... I look up to her so much! From family parties, to Lagoon,to EFY, to family reunions, she is the best cousin ever!


2 comments:
You are such a doll! We love you and are soo thankful for you. Such beautiful memories already--and many, many more to come! Your blog is breath-taking. Well done.
love, nik
Chels...I love you more than Nik!! Just kidding. We adore you and are so thankful that you can handle Jordan!! Thanks for posting the cute pictures!!
Post a Comment