Monday, June 16, 2008

Post Wedding Adventures

So it has been a month and a half since we have been married! So much has happened and every day has been amazing being married! We bought kites on our honeymoon and really did FLY KITES....pictures to prove..........haha....




We also planted some flowers in pots as our little garden..... but they are slowly dieing :-( I obviously do not have a green thumb... but look how pretty... just do not look at them now.....


We have also been to the park, and love to take my dogs! We miss them so much, well I think mostly I do... but it is fun being part time dog owners! I love seeing how excited they get when we come over! I will have to record it... Liberty (the dark smaller one) is my baby, and she is way to hyper. Big boy Rio is hilarious and is the best toy retriever, also thinks he is a lap dog!


4 comments:

Nik said...

Nice kites! ;) You'll have to give up all pointers. I haven't been in a while.

Anonymous said...

So cute. I can't believe it's been a month and a half already! Crazy how time flies. And yes we went up to Andy Adams to play tennis! We will have to play sometime! Just and I aren't very good so we'll have to practice a couple of times first!

Sheri said...

Those flowers really look beautiful. Sorry they're dying. I tried planting flowers last year and they were brown within two weeks. I don't know how some people manage to keep those things alive...

Robbie and Shay said...

You can hire Rob to take care of your flowers. He's the only one that cares at our house!! He does a pretty good job too.