Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Belated Father's Day


I know I know.... Father's Day was practically 4 days ago! I just feel like doing a tribute to the first man in my life, my daddy! I was a lucky girl to grow up and be able to have my dad in my life so much! From spending weekends with him and feeding his fish, going to the pet store, flying kites, going to the park, playing nintendo and the computer games, and SO much more! Then of course the biggest thing is being the best Soccer coach EVER! I mean I am nmot going to lie it was hard always being the coaches daughter, I had a lot to live up to! Especially when I broke my leg and was a year behind everyone! He did such a good job though!

I really miss my dad. Not living with him has been hard... from his delicious cooking (which I wish I would of inherited), to going outside and playing with the puppies with me!

My dad has given me so much! I love him SO much!



No comments: