Wednesday, June 18, 2008

NEW BABY!


No not me(! One of my bestest friends Jessica! :-) Who would of ever thought, jk her and her husband are going to be wonderful parents to their new baby girl who is due in 3 weeks! Yay!

-On a side note, I HATE HATE being home alone! I always creep myself out and think someone is out to get me.... haha I know I guess just more paranoid. I just hate when Jordan leave's me (which is not too often...) Anyway some kid is knocking on my door... do you think I will answer it.. NO... Why b/c I am too scared. I watch way too many movies. Also he is probably just wanting more batteries...haha (a few doors down there is a boy that knocks on the door and wants the most random things)...



Anyways back to J's baby! We had a baby shower for her last Friday, and it was so much fun to hang out with my friends for a day! We ate little sandwhiches and had cookies and brownies! Yum! Then we played a game and watched J open her presents!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next time Jordan has to leave you you should call us to see if we're at Justin's and then you won't have to be home alone! I'm sure you're more than welcome over there with us anytime!