Friday, May 16, 2008

Mr and Mrs Weekes

So it is official, my name is Chelsea Weekes! I love it! Jordan and I have been married a little over a week, and we love every second (besides having to go to work every morning). We are hoping to get all settled into our cute apartment by this weekend! I have had SO much fun decorating, and organizing everything! Jordan has been a huge help and is amazing and helping around the house.... let's just hope it stays that way! ;-)

Our wedding day was perfect, and so was the next day at the reception! Hopefully I have pictures and things I can put up soon! I could not of asked for 2 more perfect days of my entire life! Thanks to Jordan ( of course) and our families! We are both so so lucky to have everyone there and support and feel the love from everyone! I have new amazing sister in laws who helped me every step of the way! Also added 2 cute new nephews and nieces! It is so fun being the youngest!

Our honeymoon was so much fun! Who says you have to pay tons of money for fun!? We went to the jazz game, went to movies at the Gateway and went and ate at random places! It was fun! And in one month we will be in Lake Powell and December in California! :-) So we are set on vacations for awhile!

I know I am boring, but I have a story. It is one of those things that you may had to of been there to think it is as funny as I think it is. So Jordan and I bring home my filling cabinet with our tax stuff and receipts. Well while he was carrying it in everything tips over and goes behind the drawer that pulls out! So here we are trying to break it or do whatever we can to get out the things. Jordan is getting frustruted yanking on the doors trying to pull them out, I am trying to lean in and stick my arm down the side to see if I can reach it. Well we did not know what to do... So Jordan has an idea to pick it up and tip it upside down. So he picks it up.................. and well everything fell out! haha, the filing cabinet does not have a bottom and was on the floor the whole time! It was pretty funny b/c then Jordan goes downstairs all upset and I am upstairs just laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes! haha...... anyways.. hopefully pictures, and fun things up soon. Just thought we would have an update!

4 comments:

dkstaker said...

That was a great story...Jordan is a true Weekes boy! What he did sounds totally like a Weekes thing to do.
I am Jordans cousin, we are so happy to have you apart of this growing Weekes Family!

Robbie and Shay said...

I agree with Kristen - but the Weekes part I recognized is the storming out of the room being mad instead of laughing about it! Thanks for sharing! We'll keep looking for new updates.

Anonymous said...

That is way funny. We'll all have to double again. I'm glad that you and Jord had a perfect wedding. Sorry we couldn't make it. Glad all is well!

Nik said...

They have method to their maddness- they storm out and guess who is left in the room with the mess? ;) We love you and are soo excited for more stories and for more games- BOK, BOK !