So Jordan and I are official bloggers now! Thanks to mainly Shaylyn and Nikki! :-) I told Jordan about it, and he said that sounds kinda lame. The next thing you know I come downstairs and he made this blog page! haha.... oh boy! This will be fun to keep in touch with family, although we see them most of the time! So yes my last name will officially be Weekes in practically 8 days! I can not wait! Only one more paper to write that is due tomorrow, and then I will be done with school for the Summer! I can not wait for that either!
4 comments:
We are sooo excited! We love you both!
I'm a little upset that I had to find this myself! But, I'll forgive you. I can't wait for another cute sister-in-law!!
Congrats Chels! I'm so excited for you and Jordan!! :) Sorry we couldn't make it to the reception. Well Just might be able too, I'm still out of town! Wish you luck!
Welcome to blog-land! I look forward to hearing all about your wedding and how you're liking marriage. :) Speaking of the wedding, I'm so sorry we couldn't make it up! Garry couldn't get work off, and there wasn't room for the kids and I in my parents' car. I hear that everything went great though! Congrats!
Post a Comment