Sunday, April 17, 2011

Baby Animal Days

We headed to Logan this weekend to attend the Baby Animal Days. We went with Heather and her adorable little boy Ethan. Besides the rain, mud, animal poop, more rain, more mud, more animal poop and child tantrums... it was fun.

 Baby Ducks
 Soaking Wet
 Baby Cow
 Baby Pig
 Riding Ponies
Baby Bunnies, Our Favorite 
Baby Chicks
Baby Turtles
I really want a Bunny....
On the way home, the kiddies crashed. They are so adorable. :-)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

love that last picture! So cute, all worn out! Looks like it was a great time! I have never heard of Baby Animal Days...how fun!

John and Kortney said...

What a little cutie!! She is growing up fast!!

Clark Family said...

We had so much fun with you guys! Maybe next year will be less rain, less mud, less poop, and less tantrums!!!:)

Clark Family said...

I don't know if my comment got submitted or not!! So I feel a little silly, but I'm going to write it out again!! Here it goes:
We had a blast with you guys!! Just hoping for better weather next year!!:)