Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Vegas!

So I have been a slacker... who would of thought quitting my job would make me feel like I am even more busier, could also be due to the fact I am going to school full time this summer, and trying to do better for my ribbonz stuff... 
We went to Vegas about a month ago, we stayed at the Palms and visited Bodies, went to the excalibur dinner show, went to Planet Hollywood, M&M and Coke place, and of course Conan O' Brien and laid out by the pool... It was so much fun, although I miss Pressly SOOO much!

The BEST sushi we have ever had.. Jordan and I both agree we may fly back to Vegas just for their lettuce wraps, they were delicious!

2 comments:

Robbie and Shay said...

totally jealous.
p.s. no luck on finding the headband. i will buy it and a new one!! let me know...

Nik said...

It looked like soooo much fun! And the FOOD! Holy Cow! That is a really cute picture of you (just of you and your cute headband!) We need to do a couple's trip!!!