I know my life could be worse... there are a lot of people out there suffering a lot worse than I am. But I sure feel miserable... I am tired all the time, I can hardly sleep, hardly have motivation to study or clean or really anything.... also doctors can not tell me what is wrong :-(
My eyes are very red, swollen, and itchy, also the only thing I can use on them is vasoline...
Been allergy tested... didn't find out much...
But I sure love.....





5 comments:
Oh my goodness, Chels! You poor thing! Man, I hope they find out what's wrong soon. I was going to say, "Sounds like you're pregnant," but then saw your eyes and arms. Let's hope you're not. Poor girl, hope you get well soon!
Don't worry. I'll happily take pity on you. Sounds miserable to me. Sometimes I think it's the "mild" annoyances that are more of a headache than the full blown sickies. With the annoyances people still expect you to function....even though it's so hard. Good luck in finding the cure!
Chelsea, I feel real bad for what you're going through..and after seeing you in person I can see the how bad it must be for you..I'm sorry and thanks for coming to Amelie's party :)
I'm sorry, Chels!! I'm sorry you have to suffer with your eyes being itchy and red. We will say lots of prayers for you!!
Oh my goodness!! I totally feel for you as I think I've acquired allergies since we've moved into our new place and I am miserable and can only imagine what you're going through!! Good luck finding out what's wrong, I hope it's soon! :)
Post a Comment