Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Father's Day!


First my dad. He is AMAZING, and has always been there for me. He is the person I can always go to for advice, and know that he is always looking out for me and my family. He is a hard worker, which has taught me a lot. Plus it is great him being the construction manager for Cafe Rio.. the perks of parents :-) I love him soo much! 

Mark, Jordan's dad is also a big part of our lives. He loves to play with Pressly and is such an amazing grandpa! Pressly adores him. He can fix anything.. although our car still needs fixing ;-) He also raised the most amazing man I have ever met. He is always there for us, and keeps Jordan in line! Thanks Mark!! :-)
And of course Jordan! He is the best daddy I could ever ask for for Pressly... He loves her so much. He loves to cuddle with her and teach hew new things all the time. Of course the most important thing he does for our family is he provides for us, he works so hard for us! We love him so much for that! For Father's Day I bought Pressly some golf clubs, so daddy could teach her. 
He also fixes things and always makes things work, I can always count on him to make me anything I ask, like bow holders, spinners, etc... he EVEN comes up with ideas to keep Pressly's head from bobbing all over when she tries to sleep in her car seat, as shown:

(that is daddy's belt)

1 comment:

Nik said...

Her little outfit is DARLING! Her tutu is the cutest! Such cute golf clubs and such a sweet picture of him teaching her. I love it!