She really liked the play toy better...
Afterwards we decided to go check out our pool, and see if she would like it better. It took her a little while, but she loved it. She will put her head in the water and does not want mommy or anyone to hold her and really does not want to be in her float toy... she wants to do it all by herself...
Also Pressly is officially 16 months... I can not believe it! Only 2 more months until Nursery! :-)This is her a year ago...
And her today....
16 things about Pressly at 16 months!
- She is talking like crazy... mimics everything you say
- Some of her favorite words lately: "melmo" "doggie" "mommy" (she likes to yell "MOMMY, MOM, MOM, MOMMY") "meow" "uh oh" "I dunno" (and shrugs) "apple" "nana" "tree" "TT" (her cousin) "peeease" "duice" "more" "nih nih"(bed time)
- She loves to give and blow kisses, especially to Dexter, and Daddy when she talk to him on the phone
- She loves climbing and getting into everything, then screams because she gets stuck
- Pressly wants to be outside all the time! She can now reach the handle on the door, and says "peease" peease" how can I say NO to that!?
- She still loves ELMO! We have tried Yo Gabba Gabba, Dora, Little Einstein's, etc... not one can compare to Elmo
- She is all girl, she loves to brush her hair, loves to get all pretty. I will say let's go do your hair, and she knows exactly where to go.
- She is mommy and grandma and nana's helper. She will throw away anything you ask her, and loves helping.
- She's a good listener, every time you say "no" she stops whatever she is doing
- If she could be read to ALL day she would just sit there and listen, she loves books
- She is wearing 24 month clothes! She is our adorable chunky monkey
- She loves playing with her cousins and friends in our neighborhood
- She loves to golf, for Father's day I got her a little golf set, and Daddy has been showing her the correct form ;-)
- She loves her white teddy blanket, Grandma got her a white teddy bear blanket that she carries around all the time, and won't go night night unless she has it
- She hates when mommy leaves. Even though every morning Mon-Thur I leave her, every time she holds onto my legs and does not want mommy to go... I have to admit I LOVE it
- She loves her grandma Leann, papa Mark and nana sooooo much, especially because they babysit her all the time! We are SOOO lucky to have grandparents that love Pressly as much as we do, and are willing to help us almost everyday with her!

2 comments:
She's getting so big. And I LOVE her swim suit!
Yay! Sweet princess!!! We love hanging out with her and seeing her grow!!!
Post a Comment