





Although Pressly had a little bit of a outfit malfunction.. we were planning on a little dress we just got her, but well it did not fit very well, so we had 10 minutes to throw something together, let's just say mommy and daddy were VERY frustrated. But we made it work, and put on happy faces... haha. Thank goodness we had a great photographer.

6 comments:
You'd never guess there was any sort of malfunction! They are adorable and I love them! So cute of all of you. She may be taking pictures of another Weekes family soon, if you don't mind.? I can't believe how big Princess P is getting! I just want to eat her cheeks!
You would never be able to tell that there was any sort of malfunction! They all look perfect to me! What a beautiful family! Sharstin may have another Weekes family to take pictures of- if that is okay with you!? I can't believe how big Princess P has gotten! I want to eat her cheeks!
Ha! I didn't read the top! Duhhhh. Sorry I'll just keep sending you the SAME message over and OVER!
What a handsome family!
So cute! They turned out adorable even if it was stressful...I couldn't even tell! If you don't mind me asking, how much does she charge? I am looking for someone to take the twinners 9 month pics!
SO CUTE!!!! And I love Pressley's dress!!
Post a Comment