We are lucky enough to have a WONDERFUL mother in law!! She watched all of her grandkids for us while we got to go out to dinner and celebrate Valentines Day! Even better we went out to eat with Jordan's siblings, Shay & Robbie and Weston & Nikki (who is such a trooper!) It was so much fun! The kids were spoiled and grandma had the house all decorated with balloons and hearts, and she had all kinds of fun Valentines Day games for them to play! What lucky grandkids! We are seriously SOO blessed to have someone who loves their grandkids as much as she does! Also she does sooo much for us and watches Pressly so much for us! We LOVE you grandma and THANK YOU!

all the kids

Pressly with her Valentines

Pressly and grandma
3 comments:
I love reading all your posts.... but this one made me cry. I should be thanking you all for allowing me the privilege of being a Grandma. You kids make the most wonderful,beautiful, fun,sweet children in the world! Keep up the good work! :) I LOVE YOU. :)
I always love reading your blogs, but this one made me cry! I should be thanking you all for allowing me the privilge of having the most wonderful, fun, cute, sweet grandchildren in the whole wide world. And... I had to say, I couldn't have done it without G'ma and G'pa Hooper's help. They made it all possible! Oh ya, PaPa came through too. We all had so much fun. I love you Chelsea. Thank you for Pressly, she is such a joy.
I feel dumb.... I didn't mean to post 2 times. I thought the first one erased, so I re-wrote it. Sorry, but I meant what I said.... as you can see! :)
Post a Comment