Friday, November 20, 2009

going private

I have decided I am going private... so leave e mail here or e mail me @ weekesfam@live.com....
thanks

23 comments:

John n Shannon said...

oh oh me pick me! bellshan@gmail.com if I haven't already made it on your list. Let me know what you think about going private. I'm considering it.

Robbie and Shay said...

PICK US TOO!! Love you!

Nate & Mandi said...

nandmkeddington@msn.com

Erin said...

erindixon520@gmail.com

Stephanie Chugg said...

chuggfam@msn.com :)

Claire Hawkes said...

clairedelune86@gmail.com

Hope you guys are doing good! We almost peed when we saw your cute pics of Dexter's new haircut! What a handsome boy:)

Megan Knowles said...

meganlknowles@gmail.com

Melissa said...

nloock@aol.com

The McDonalds said...

stephiemcd@gmail.com
Thanks! :)

Brett and Lex said...

alexisjohnson3@gmail.com

Chase and Lacie said...

add us please clnielsen05@comcast.net

Ben & Kelsey said...

kelseykennedy10@hotmail.com

Jewels said...

jewels.murdoch@gmail.com

Jamie said...

bluefichesgal@gmail.com

Jackie Norris said...

norris.jackie@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

jenniferloock@yahoo.com

Michelle loves Landon said...

I would lobve to read your blog:) taylor.landon@gmail.com

Nicole Suarez said...

You should totally add me Chelsea :)
nicolecrossley@yahoo.com

Its super original I know.

Chels & Nash said...

chelsiejones@comcast.net

Kelli said...

Add me too please! kelliw316@hotmail.com

Adam and Natalie said...

n_walker13@hotmail.com Thanks

Clark Family said...

hb.clark@yahoo.com

Jaren and Sarah said...

jarenandsarahmills@gmail.com