Here are some things she is doing now that she is 6 months old.....

- She loves to snuggle, whenever we lay her in her crib to go to bed at night she has to cuddle her stuff animal.
- She loves to smile! She will smile at anyone that looks at her
- She loves her tummy tickled, her giggle is the cutest thing ever!
- She loves her rice cereal and baby food, you tell her it is all gone and show her the empty bowl she gets pretty upset.... *****see video below
- She is sitting up all by herself, and she loves it
- She loves her dogs, if ever she is grumpy, just take her outside and she will watch the dogs play all day long, and they can really get her to giggle.
- She loves to jabber.... especially say da da da da.... daddy thinks this is the coolest thing ever.
- She loves to sing, some songs she loves right now is patty cake, popcorn popping, there was a little rabbit, and 10 little monkey's
- She is a daddy's girl. Daddy comes home and she is SO happy.
- She loves grabbing anything now, anything you put in reach she will go for it. She loves playing baby smas and so now whenever I hold her she thinks she can smash on the keyboard all day.

We got pictures done too... FINALLY! I have not gotten them back yet though, as soon as I do I can not wait to post them!
4 comments:
And here I thought I was special that she smiled at me. :( Oh, well. I was worth seeing her smile. She is beautiful and getting so big! It was nice to see you guys!
Oh, we love her!! She is so dang cute and happy! Let's PLAN a game night so we can see eachother.
hey chelsea! I saw your blog through Kelli's blog, your little girl is so so cute! I can't believe she is 6 months old, she is getting big!...Hope you dont mind me looking at your blog:)
SHE IS AMAZING! CUTE, SMART, HAPPY AND THE MOST PRECIOUS THING EVER!
Post a Comment