I am working on my long post all about May! :-)
We had our one year anniversary, I am back to work, Pressly is 3 months old! We are pretty much all settled in our new home (and I have pictures), we finished Pressly's room (minus her quilt and bedding, Pressly had her blessing and her daddy did an amazing job....
Anyways... to brag...
Pressly fell asleep at 11 P.M and woke up at 7 A.M! I am sure this is too good to be true to keep occuring but we will keep our fingers crossed.
We are still alive... just we do not have internet yet... and my in laws computer does not like my memory card for some reason!
4 comments:
Yay for sleeping babies!! Tan hasn't slept that long in one time..but he does sleep from about 8pm-2am, then again from 2:30am-6am.
I can't wait to see pictures of your place!! I'm so jealous!
Also, congrats on the anniversary..we're celebrating our three year anniversary today!
Can't wait for the MAY POST!! You guys have been busy!:)
I can't wait for the pictures either! Yah for 8 hours though, those nights are so nice! :) Sounds like you guys have had a great month!
Sounds like you guys are doing well! Hope you had a good wedding anniversary. We'll be seeing you soon!
Love ya
Breezy
Post a Comment