We are in our new home! We LOVE it. We have a lot of work to do still, but are getting things done step by step. I will post pictures later. I need to take my computer in to get it cleaned up and then find a good internet provider first! That will be fun... not really. Anyways I just wanted to say THANK YOU SOOO MUCH to those of you who have helped us this weekend!
-Of course our PARENTS!! They helpd out SOO much we could not of done it without them! My mom helping clean and make us cookies and bringing drinks. My dad for helping install the dishwasher and mount the microwave. Leann for all her creative ideas and helping us clean and unload, Mark who helped SOO much to make out home our own. Helping Jordan with the pantry and letting us borrow his truck and trailer. Thanks!
-Chris, Braxton, Kallee and Lawson for helping us a lot, EVEN with thier busy busy schedules.
-Robbie, Shaylyn and Bransen for coming all the way from Heber and helping load up a trailer and unload it
-Heather and Jay for helping us and picking up Dexter from the groomers, it helped save so much time
-Jan and Jeff for helping Jordan unload the trailer and holding Pressly
-My aunt Vicki for offering to help babysit our little Pressly
THANK YOU! We really really appreciate it! It is great to have such wonderful friends and family who are there for us whenever we need them. We can always count on them....
8 comments:
I love your new house! It's so great for your family! I'm totally jealous!
P.S. I want to help with painting and unpacking still!!:)
I'm so glad you had so many people to help you! Congrats on finally being in your own house! I can't wait to see your pictures!
Hi! Congrats on your new place! She's so cute, I can't believe she's that old already.
Oh, I found you from Jamie's blog. Have a good day!
~Ashlie from your old ward,
jojofam.blogspot.com
oh chelsea! congrats on the baby! she is gorgeous!!! and congrats on the house thing! thats exciting! how is it being a mom?!?! miss you and love reading your blog!! :D
We were in there in thought...although I guess that's not too much help ;)
Can't wait to see it...we're planning to come out hopefully for the weekend of Dallon's bday May2-4
Love ya guys!
Chelsea this is Lacie (from work) I just came across your blog. Your little girl is beautiful!! Congrats on the new place. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my list.
You need to post pictures of your house!! I'm anxious to see it!! I want a home so bad..hopefully by the end of the summer we'll have a place to call our own! :)
Congrats you guys!! It's so exciting getting a place of your own, jealousy!! :) I can't wait to see pictures, I bet it's so stinkin' cute!!
Oh, and thanks for the comment about your sister's thing in Farmington, you are so sweet to even think of me!! I was just wondering, am I too late? Do you know when it starts and who I should contact? I think I would be interested :) If you want, you could email me: steph.chugg@gmail.com.. Thanks girl!
Post a Comment