Such a pretty girl! What kind of swing is that? It looks like it plugs into the wall...
She is so precious! I LOVE the hand-made towel! That is so stinkin cute! She looks so tiny! My little guy is gonna be that big when he's born..not at 3 weeks old! Haha....keep the pics comin!!
Oh she is so sweet!! What a little doll!! Love the pictures, she is so cute!!
CUTE PICTURES, CHELS!!! :) Adorable!!
She is so cute! I want to see her again! I can't believe how stinking cute she is.
so So SO CUTE!!! I'm in LOVE!! I have the cutest God-children ever!! I can't wait to snuggle her!!
We love Pressly. She is our favorite new baby in the world.
Awww first baths!! So much fun, I remember Amelie's ;) Gosh she looks so much like Jordan..she is so precious, can't wait to meet her and hold her
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Such a pretty girl! What kind of swing is that? It looks like it plugs into the wall...
She is so precious! I LOVE the hand-made towel! That is so stinkin cute!
She looks so tiny! My little guy is gonna be that big when he's born..not at 3 weeks old! Haha
....keep the pics comin!!
Oh she is so sweet!! What a little doll!! Love the pictures, she is so cute!!
CUTE PICTURES, CHELS!!! :) Adorable!!
She is so cute! I want to see her again! I can't believe how stinking cute she is.
so So SO CUTE!!! I'm in LOVE!! I have the cutest God-children ever!! I can't wait to snuggle her!!
We love Pressly. She is our favorite new baby in the world.
Awww first baths!! So much fun, I remember Amelie's ;) Gosh she looks so much like Jordan..she is so precious, can't wait to meet her and hold her
Post a Comment