So our little girl who will be names PRESSLY ANNE will enter our lived Monday the 16th on Presidents Day! (unless something happens sooner then that) I am going to be induced 2 weeks early b/c of my low blood platlets. It should all be ok though, my last doctor appt her head is down and she is in perfect position, and also her head was so big we could not measure it! My midwife thinks she already weighs about 7 lbs... So I guess it is good I am going two weeks early!
Also I had another FUN baby shower that my mom and sister in laws Lori and Melissa and my step mom put on! It was SO much fun! I have the best family a girl could ask for. We got more adorable clothes, blankets, a swing, booster seat, bath stuff etc etc... we got spoiled AGAIN! I forgot my camera so I do not have any pictures! My little neice Josie I think is the most excited for little Pressly. She can not stop touching my belly and can not wait for to see her!
Well so my next post probably won't be until this little girl enters our life... unless we find out about our house SOON! :-)
4 comments:
Wow that is so EXCITING!! I'm so excited for you guys, and kind of jealous, what a fun time! :) Can't wait to hear the updates!!
YAY!! That is SOOO exciting! We're so happy for you guys!! Let me know if you have ANY quesions or if I can help in any way!
My Dr. isn't going to induce me until about March 18 or 19 (3 or 4 days early)..BIG WHOOP! lol, oh well! Hopefully this little guy comes on his own before then..I can't wait to meet him!!
Good luck with everything and keep us posted! I can't wait to see pictures of her!!
I'm so excited for another God-Child!! And I thought that we decided on Pressly Heather??! I'm HURT!!:)
so excited for you guys!!!We're planning to come up as soon as that little girl is born!! ox
Post a Comment