Saturday, October 11, 2008

So it is official

So yesterday was a big fun day for us! I have hardly been getting any sleep with all the excitement that is going on in our lives right now! After I got off work I met with Jordan and we went and looked at the townehomes again, we are going back and forth. We are going to look at a cute little house today! We are trying to figure it all out, we just figure when the feeling feels right, we will go for it.



Anyways.... after all that we headed to the my midwives office for our big ultrasound! We were so lucky and grateful to share the moments with my best friend Heather, my Mom and Jordan's mom! Let's just say this little baby is VERY stubborn already. When we first started she was curled into a tiny little ball at the very very top of her little womb. We had to poke and move around to get her to go anywhere. And yes I said "HER" we are 100% we are having a little baby girl! And her name will be: Preslie Grace




We could not be more excited!

8 comments:

Sheri said...

Congrats! How did you know it was a girl before the ultrasound?

Megan Knowles said...

oh how exciting chels! i would like a disclaimer on the part about heather being your best friend, she is just one of your best friends right? i am very happy for you both.

Robbie and Shay said...

PRESLIE is beautiful!! I can't wait to kiss her and hold her and love her.

Jamie said...

That's awesome! I've had the name "Grace" on my list since I was in jr high...such a pretty name!

Jewels said...

Yay!! Congrats on the little girl!! They're seriously so much fun!! And Preslie Grace is a beautiful name!! Hooray for little babies! :) What's your due date again?

Clark Family said...

Thanks again for letting me be there with you!! It was so amazing!! I love Preslie Grace Heather Weekes so much already!

Jackie Norris said...

Congratulations, she's gonna be adorable!

Breezy Weekes said...

Congrats you guys..awww now you can go crazy with girl's clothes!! Soo much fun!